Jojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUc_cCqETQ
JJBA Diamond is Unbreakable ~ A Neighborly Encounter

Good Morning, This is Kosaku Kawajri. I realize this is selfish of me but i will be around fifteen minutes late of the office. Yes. I have do discipline my reasonable son. Yes, sir. I realize this would sound highly trivial to anyone else. Yes. I an terribly sorry. Yes, as soon as I'm done. Yes , I will head right to the office. Yes.Yes. If you'll excuse me, sir. Curse that Kosaku Kawajiri being so apologetic. Did you want to climb the corporate ladder that badly, despite how anxious you were?

The reason Josuke went into that house is because he knew he'd have the upper hand in a close-quaters battle. I will admit that's true. It's best that I avoid close-quarters combat with Crazy Diamond. If I can figure out just where Josuke is, I can shoot  an air bullet  from here, but...

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

คาโน่ จิโกโร่ ผู้ก่อตั้งวิชายูโด

ปัญหาสายตา

วิธีติดตั้ง V-Ray for SketchUp 8 (V-Ray 1.48.89)